- Cancer Health Insurance
- What Is The Medicare Safety Net?
- Health Insurance Claim Process
- Best Health Insurance
- Cheap Health Insurance
- Lifetime Health Cover Loading (LHC)
- Rate Rise Calculator
- Health Cover Check-Up
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Ambulance Cover
- Dental Cover
- Pregnancy Insurance
- Health Insurance Waiting Periods
- Health Insurance Tax
- Penalties & Benefits
- How To Save On Health Insurance
- The Medicare Levy Surcharge (MLS)
- Australian Government Health Rebate
- Health Insurance Rate Rise
- The Medicare Levy
- Medical Gap Scheme
- Australian Government Rebate
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Why Should I Get Health Insurance?
- Joining a Health Fund
- Review your health cover
- Switching Health Funds
- Finding Suitable Health Insurance
- Tips On Selecting Health Insurance
- A Better Way To Buy Health Insurance
- Participating Health Funds
- myOwn Health Insurance
- Medibank Private Health Insurance
- Frank Health Insurance
- Australian Unity
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Latrobe Health Services
- Health Partners
- Health Insurance For IVF
- What Is Crohn’s Disease?
- Private Health Insurance Tiers
- What Is Shingles?
- What Is Eczema?
- How To Discover If You Need Health Insurance
- Health Insurance & Pre-Existing Conditions
- Health Insurance Reforms
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Health Insurance Glossary
- How We Make Money
- How To Cancel Your Health Insurance
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator
- Health Insurance For Cosmetic Surgery
- Health Care Insurance
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- What Is HICAPS?
- Health Insurance For Single Parents
- Allied Health
New Hospital Finder – Find your nearest hospital
Our new Hospital Finder makes it easy to locate more than 700 hospitals. We made use of Google Maps to help you find the nearest hospital based on your address and health fund.
Type in your address, select a health fund and click search.
We’ll find the closest hospitals that have an agreement with the health fund you selected and show them on a map.
If you then click on a specific hospital, you’ll be greeted with more information like the address, phone number and approximate distance to the hospital from the location entered.
To access this great feature simply ‘Get a Quote’ and select ‘Find Hospitals’ on your results page.
Other Hospital Finder features:
- View 10 or 20 nearest hospitals per location
- Click on a map marker and the hospital details will display or select a hospital from the list on the left and it will activate the map marker
- Hospitals displayed are in order of proximity to the address details from the nearest to the farthest location
iSelect does not compare all products in the market. Not all products are available at all times.