- Best health insurance
- Cheap health insurance
- Rate Rise Calculator
- Health Cover Check-Up
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Ambulance Cover
- Dental Cover
- Pregnancy Cover
- Hospital Cover Waiting Periods
- Health Insurance Tax
- Medical Gap Scheme
- Lifetime Health Cover (LHC) Loading
- Australian Government Rebate
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Why should I get Health insurance?
- Joining a Health Fund
- Review your health cover
- Switching Health Funds
- Finding the Right Health Insurance
- Tips On Selecting Health Insurance
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Participating Health funds
- myOwn Health Insurance
- Frank Health Insurance
- La Trobe Health Services
- Health Partners
- Health Insurance Reforms
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Health Insurance Glossary
- How We Make Money
Latrobe Health Services
Latrobe Health Services is a not-for-profit private health insurer established in 1951. Latrobe Health Services provides health cover Australia wide.
Joining Latrobe Health Services
You can join Latrobe Health Services via our simple and secure online application or call 13 19 20 and one of our consultants will help with your application. You’ll need your Medicare card.
iSelect offers the following payment options for Latrobe Health Services policies:
- Direct Debit from your bank account
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa)
Pay your membership fortnightly, monthly or annually by direct debit or credit card and receive a 2% discount off standard rates. When using the iSelect website, your discount is automatically applied to the quoted amount.
Latrobe Health Services Claiming Options
Latrobe Health Services provide the following claiming options for extras benefits.
- Swipe your Latrobe membership card to claim on the spot. This is called the Health Industry Claims and Payment Service (HICAPS)
- Post your claim form
- Claim certain services at any Latrobe Branch
- Medicare Two-way claim form
For hospital claims, a Medicare statement of benefit is required.