- Best health insurance
- Cheap health insurance
- Rate Rise Calculator
- Health Cover Check-Up
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Ambulance Cover
- Dental Cover
- Pregnancy Cover
- Hospital Cover Waiting Periods
- Health Insurance Tax
- Medical Gap Scheme
- Lifetime Health Cover (LHC) Loading
- Australian Government Rebate
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Why should I get Health insurance?
- Joining a Health Fund
- Review your health cover
- Switching Health Funds
- Finding the Right Health Insurance
- Tips On Selecting Health Insurance
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Participating Health funds
- myOwn Health Insurance
- Frank Health Insurance
- La Trobe Health Services
- Health Partners
- Health Insurance Reforms
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Health Insurance Glossary
- How We Make Money
Depending on which state you live in, you may not have 100% Australia wide ambulance cover or you may not have ambulance cover at all!
Confused by the words Ambulance cover?
Who can blame you! Across the 6 states of Australia there are FOUR different rules.
iSelect deals with some health funds that are able to offer comprehensive ambulance cover Australia wide*. Separate ambulance cover could cost up to $44 for a single and $88 per year for a family. You could save money by including ambulance cover within your health insurance cover.
*The provision of ambulance cover when using ambulance services will be subject to the terms and conditions of your policy.
For more information on the different types of Extras Cover, call 13 19 20.