- Overseas Visitors Cover
- Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
- Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
- How do I purchase Overseas Visitors Cover with iSelect?
- Ambulance services
- Choosing the right Cover
- Eligibility for Overseas Visitor Cover
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA)
- Waiting periods for Overseas Visitor Cover
- How to claim benefits
- Who is covered?
- Australian Health System
- What is covered?
- 457 Work Visa
- Policy Details
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
- What is not covered?
- Renewing your Overseas Visitor Cover
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel within Australia
- Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
- 411 Exchange Visa
- 416 Special Program Visa
- 419 Visiting Academic Visa
- 420 Entertainment Visa
- 442 Occupational Trainee Visa
- Bridging Visa
- 482 TSS Visa
- Permanent Residency
Overseas Visitor 411 Exchange Visa
411 visa requirements
When you apply for a subclass 411 visa, you must provide evidence of adequate health insurance cover for the entire period you intend to stay in Australia. Your visa will not be approved if you are unable to provide this documentary evidence.
411 health insurance
As a 411 visa applicant, in most cases it is preferred that you buy your health insurance policy from an Australian medical insurance provider. You should also ensure your policy is at least the level of coverage required for your purpose of stay. At iSelect we can help you meet the conditions of your visa — that’s the easy bit.
The iSelect website can also match you with a policy that takes into account your personal requirements and specific needs. Let us guide you through the process of comparing different policies and buying online in 4 easy steps.
If your home country has a Reciprocal Health Care Agreement (RHCA) with Australia, you may have access to Australia’s public health system.