- Best health insurance
- Cheap health insurance
- Rate Rise Calculator
- Health Cover Check-Up
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Ambulance Cover
- Dental Cover
- Pregnancy Cover
- Hospital Cover Waiting Periods
- Health Insurance Tax
- Medical Gap Scheme
- Lifetime Health Cover (LHC) Loading
- Australian Government Rebate
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Why should I get Health insurance?
- Joining a Health Fund
- Review your health cover
- Switching Health Funds
- Finding the Right Health Insurance
- Tips On Selecting Health Insurance
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Participating Health funds
- myOwn Health Insurance
- Frank Health Insurance
- La Trobe Health Services
- Health Partners
- Health Insurance Reforms
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Health Insurance Glossary
- How We Make Money
TUH Health Fund
Who is Eligible for Health Insurance Through TUH?
A current or former member of ANY union or their family* can join TUH
*A family member may be a parent, partner or former partner, dependent child, adult child (or partner), grandchild, brother or sister (incl. partner and dependent children).
If you meet the above eligibility requirements, you can join TUH via our simple and secure online application or you can call 13 19 20 and one of our consultants will help with your application. You’ll also need your Medicare card.
iSelect offers the following payment options for TUH policies:
- Direct Debit from your bank account
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Automatically deducted contributions (Direct Debit, on fortnightly, monthly or annual basis receive a 2.5% discount. When using the iSelect website, your discount is automatically applied to the quoted amount.
Claiming Through TUH
TUH allows you to claim in a number of different ways for extras benefits.
- Swipe your TUH membership card to claim on the spot. This is called the Health Industry Claims and Payment Service (HICAPS)
- Claim through online member services
- Claim using the smart phone app
- Post or email your claim form
- Visit the TUH Health Care Centre