- Income Protection Insurance
- Choosing The Best Income Protection Insurance
- Is Income Protection Insurance Tax Deductible?
- Income Protection Through Superannuation
- What Is Income Protection Insurance?
- Income Protection vs Mortgage Protection
- Income Protection – A Basic Breakdown
- MLC Income Protection
- TAL Income Protection
- CommInsure Income Protecion Insurance
- Life Insurance Products
- What is Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
- How To Purchase Life Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Life Insurance vs Income Protection
- Life Insurance Glossary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Life Insurance Tax Deductible?
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- AMP Life Insurance
- Best Life Insurance
- Family Life Insurance
- Income Protection & GST
- Life Insurance And Superannuation
- Life Insurance For Seniors
- MLC Life Insurance
- When Is Life Insurance Paid Out?
Life Insurance Calculator
How Much Life Insurance Do I Need?
Life insurance offers financial protection for your loved ones should the unthinkable happen.
Using the life insurance calculator, you can calculate how much life insurance you may need based on your age, current income and any outstanding debts, including your mortgage.
The amount of cover you can take out will vary between insurers, so be sure to shop around for the right policy.
Life insurance is more than just one of life’s necessities – it’s peace of mind for you and your family.
Please note this information and calculator is general advice only and does not take into account your needs, objectives or personal circumstances. The results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. You should consider obtaining advice from a financial services licensee before making any financial decision.
To discuss your insurance needs, speak to one of our qualified advisers on 13 19 20.
We do not compare all products in the market. Not all products are available at all times.
iSelect Life Pty Ltd – ABN 89 124 304 347, AFS Licence Number 331128. Any advice provided by iSelect is of a general nature and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You need to consider the appropriateness of any information or general advice we give you, having regard to your personal situation, before acting on our advice or purchasing any product. You should consider iSelect’s Financial Services Guide which provides information about our services and your rights as a client of iSelect. We receive commission for each product sold.