- Life insurance & income protection and COVID-19 FAQ
- Income Protection Insurance
- Choosing The Best Income Protection Insurance
- Is Income Protection Insurance Tax Deductible?
- Income Protection Through Superannuation
- What Is Income Protection Insurance?
- Income Protection vs Mortgage Protection
- Income Protection – A Basic Breakdown
- MLC Income Protection
- TAL Income Protection
- CommInsure Income Protection Insurance
- Life Insurance Products
- What is Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
- How To Purchase Life Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Life Insurance vs Income Protection
- Life Insurance Glossary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Life Insurance Tax Deductible?
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- AMP Life Insurance
- Best Life Insurance
- Family Life Insurance
- Income Protection & GST
- Life Insurance And Superannuation
- Life Insurance For Seniors
- MLC Life Insurance
- When Is Life Insurance Paid Out?
Life Insurance Calculator
How Much Life Insurance Do I Need?
Life insurance offers financial protection for your loved ones should the unthinkable happen.
Using the life insurance calculator, you can calculate how much life insurance you may need based on your age, current income and any outstanding debts, including your mortgage.
The amount of cover you can take out will vary between insurers, so be sure to shop around for the right policy.
Life insurance is more than just one of life’s necessities – it’s peace of mind for you and your family.
*iSelect is partnered with Lifebroker (AFS Licence number: 400209) to help you compare a range of Life Insurance policies. iSelect earns a commission from Lifebroker for each customer referred through the website or contact centre. Lifebroker do not compare all life insurers or policies in the market.
iSelect Life Pty Ltd – ABN 89 124 304 347, AFS Licence Number 331128. Any advice provided by iSelect is of a general nature and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You need to consider the appropriateness of any information or general advice iSelect gives you, having regard to your personal situation, before acting on iSelect’s advice or purchasing any policies. You should consider iSelect’s Financial Services Guide which provides information about iSelect services and your rights as a client of iSelect.