- Participating Overseas Visitors Health Funds
- Overseas Visitors Cover
- Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
- Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
- How do I purchase Overseas Visitors Cover with iSelect?
- Ambulance services
- Choosing Overseas Visitor Cover
- Eligibility for Overseas Visitor Cover
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA)
- Waiting periods for Overseas Visitor Cover
- How to claim benefits
- Who is covered?
- Australian Health System
- What is covered?
- 457 Work Visa
- Policy Details
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
- What is not covered?
- Renewing your Overseas Visitor Cover
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel within Australia
- Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
- 411 Exchange Visa
- 416 Special Program Visa
- 419 Visiting Academic Visa
- 420 Entertainment Visa
- 442 Occupational Trainee Visa
- Bridging Visa
- 482 TSS Visa
- Permanent Residency
To help you understand Australia’s private health insurance system, we have put together some information on the finer points of Overseas Visitors Cover.
When purchasing Overseas Visitors Cover it is important to know all the policy details including benefits offered and waiting periods as it can make the difference between having great cover or just good cover.
This information can be accessed from the policy brochures provided on ‘Your Results’ page when you initiate a policy purchase. When you have purchased your cover, we will also send you an email confirmation with the policy brochure attached for reference.