HCF health insurance aim to improve their services constantly, and this is reflected in their most recent performance figures. According to their 2017 Annual Report1, HCF also perform better than the industry average in medical gap coverage and operating expense ratio metrics. Here are some facts and figures that help HCF stand out from the crowd.
And when it comes to working out the facts and figures, HCF’s ‘Preparing for Hospital Website and Cost Indicator Tool2’, helps you understand how much outlay you’ll need to prepare for based on the treatments you will receive.
HCF has also formed a partnership with digital health platform ‘Healthshare’, which links members with the most conveniently located specialists3 who participate in their ‘no gaps’ and ‘known gaps’ schemes.
HCF offer the following levels of hospital cover4:
HCF offer the following levels of extras cover5:
You’ve received treatment for something covered by your plan. Now it’s time to claim some of it back. Making a claim with HCF can be done in five different ways.
1. On the spot: Use your HCF membership card in conjunction with your service providers HICAPS electronic claim system. The claim will be settled right away.
2. Use the Mobile App: Use your phone to photograph your receipt and send it to HCF for processing.
3. Online: For selected extras only. Login to your account. Fill out the details required. Mail the original receipt to: HCF, GPO BOX 4242, SYDNEY NSW 2001
4. In person: Go to your local HCF branch with your membership cards and receipts.
5. By mail: Fill out a claim form and attach your receipt. Post them to HCF, GPO BOX 4242, SYDNEY NSW 2001
Like many service providers, HCF offer a variety of simple and straightforward ways to pay, but first, you need to complete the relevant section of HCF’s payment authority form6.
Whether you decide it’s best to pay weekly monthly or yearly you can pay:
Keen to join HCF? Just have your Medicare card at the ready and log on to our secure application. Or call 13 19 20 to have one of our helpful consultants arrange your HCF membership.
Save time and effort by comparing a range of Australia's health funds with iSelect*
WE MAKE HEALTH INSURANCE EASY