- Best health insurance
- Cheap health insurance
- Rate Rise Calculator
- Health Cover Check-Up
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Ambulance Cover
- What kind of dental insurance is right for you?
- Pregnancy insurance
- Health Insurance Waiting Periods
- Health Insurance Tax
- Medical Gap Scheme
- Lifetime Health Cover (LHC) Loading
- Australian Government Rebate
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Why should I get Health insurance?
- Joining a Health Fund
- Review your health cover
- Switching Health Funds
- Finding the Right Health Insurance
- Tips On Selecting Health Insurance
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Participating Health funds
- myOwn Health Insurance
- Frank Health Insurance
- La Trobe Health Services
- Health Partners
- Health Insurance Reforms
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Health Insurance Glossary
- How We Make Money
Frank Health Insurance
Frank was established in 2009 to provide a simple private health insurance at low cost.
Frank is a division of GMHBA health fund, one of Australia’s top ten health funds. GMHBA has been around since 1934.
How to Join Frank
You can join Frank via our simple and secure online application or call 13 19 20 and one of our consultants will help with your application. You’ll need your Medicare card and a valid email address.
iSelect offers the following payment options for Frank policies:
- Direct Debit from your bank account
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa)
Claiming with Frank Health Insurance
Frank provide the following claiming options for extras benefits.
- Swipe your Frank membership card to claim on the spot. This is called the Health Industry Claims and Payment Service (HICAPS)
- Claim through online member services
- Post your claim form
If you’re going to hospital you’ll need to present your Frank membership card on admission. In most cases, hospital claims are paid from Frank direct to the hospital. In some cases you’ll need to contact Frank for hospital claims.