- Best health insurance
- Cheap health insurance
- Rate Rise Calculator
- Health Cover Check-Up
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Ambulance Cover
- Dental Cover
- Pregnancy insurance
- Health Insurance Waiting Periods
- Health Insurance Tax
- Medical Gap Scheme
- Lifetime Health Cover (LHC) Loading
- Australian Government Rebate
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Why should I get Health insurance?
- Joining a Health Fund
- Review your health cover
- Switching Health Funds
- Finding the Right Health Insurance
- Tips On Selecting Health Insurance
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Participating Health funds
- myOwn Health Insurance
- Frank Health Insurance
- La Trobe Health Services
- Health Partners
- Health Insurance Reforms
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Health Insurance Glossary
- How We Make Money
Participating Health Funds
We provide product recommendations from the following participating health funds that we act for:
We may not compare all policies offered by our participating funds but only those which they wish to offer through iSelect. This is known as our
‘Approved Product List‘, which can vary from time to time. We also may not compare all of our participating funds when recommending a policy.
Frank is underwritten by GMHBA.
ahm Health Insurance is a business of Medibank Private Ltd ABN 47 080 890 259.
* TUH is a restricted fund. This means that the fund offers health insurance to people who fit particular criteria.
A current or former member of ANY union or their family* can join TUH
*A family member may be a parent, partner or former partner, dependent child, adult child (or partner), grandchild, brother or sister (incl. partner and dependent children).