- Overseas Visitors Cover
- Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
- Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
- How do I purchase Overseas Visitors Cover with iSelect?
- Ambulance services
- Choosing the right Cover
- Eligibility for Overseas Visitor Cover
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA)
- Waiting periods for Overseas Visitor Cover
- How to claim benefits
- Who is covered?
- Australian Health System
- What is covered?
- 457 Work Visa
- Policy Details
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
- What is not covered?
- Renewing your Overseas Visitor Cover
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel within Australia
- Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
- 411 Exchange Visa
- 416 Special Program Visa
- 419 Visiting Academic Visa
- 420 Entertainment Visa
- 442 Occupational Trainee Visa
- Bridging Visa
- Permanent Residency
Most visitors and temporary workers arriving in Australia require private health insurance cover to meet visa requirements.
iSelect provides a range of private health cover options that meet the current requirements of a 457 work visa and most other major Australian visas. We also provide health cover solutions for visitors travelling on visas without specific health insurance requirements.
As Australian visas have different requirements, it is important to purchase the type and level of health insurance specified by your visa conditions.
Our health cover policies are especially customised for the requirements of overseas visitors applying for work visas, educational and exchange visas, entertainment or special program visas, retirement and investor retirement visas.
To help you choose the right visitors cover and for more information visit:
457 Work Visa
417 Working Holiday Visa
Overseas Student Health Cover
Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
411 Exchange Visa
416 Special Program Visa
419 Visiting Academic Visa
420 Entertainment Visa
442 Occupational Trainee Visa