- Overseas Visitors Cover
- Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
- Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
- How do I purchase Overseas Visitors Cover with iSelect?
- Ambulance services
- Choosing the right Cover
- Eligibility for Overseas Visitor Cover
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA)
- Waiting periods for Overseas Visitor Cover
- How to claim benefits
- Who is covered?
- Australian Health System
- What is covered?
- 457 Work Visa
- Policy Details
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
- What is not covered?
- Renewing your Overseas Visitor Cover
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel within Australia
- Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
- 411 Exchange Visa
- 416 Special Program Visa
- 419 Visiting Academic Visa
- 420 Entertainment Visa
- 442 Occupational Trainee Visa
- Bridging Visa
- 482 TSS Visa
- Permanent Residency
Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
Having Overseas Visitors Cover gets you several benefits:
- Convenience in obtaining a visa
On purchasing Overseas Visitors Cover online, you will immediately receive a visa letter confirming your membership which will assist with your 457 visa application
- Access to high quality health care and consultations
Depending on your level of cover, you can choose your treating doctor, your preferred hospital and cover other expenses such as dental, optical, physiotherapy and a range of natural therapies.
Waiting Periods apply for services covered on Overseas Visitors Cover
- More money in your pocket
The possibility of significant medical expenses is removed. Since your health fund covers medical costs, you spend less and save more.