- Do I need car insurance?
- Luxury Car Insurance Australia
- When To Start Your Car Insurance
- Car Insurance Information
- How Car Insurance Premiums Are Calculated
- Types of Car Insurance
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Comprehensive vs Third Party
- CTP Insurance
- Save Money On Car Insurance
- Switching Car Insurance
- Agreed vs Market Value
- Find The Best Car Insurance
- Tips for First Time Drivers
- Buying car insurance
- Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance
- Seniors car insurance
- Car insurance excess
- Car insurance Victoria
- Car insurance NSW
- Car insurance Tasmania
- Car insurance ACT
- Car insurance Queensland
- Car Insurance Terminology
- How To Reduce Your Car Insurance
- Third Party Property
- Overseas Imports Car Insurance
- Add A Learner Driver To Your Car Insurance
Australian Comprehensive Car Insurance Explained
At one point we’ve all thought, “That won’t happen to me,” but the truth is it could. Unfortunately, no matter how careful we are the unexpected can always happen – especially on the road. Comprehensive car insurance covers you for most situations, and some you probably never thought of.
More about Comprehensive Car Insurance
With the right cover, here are four situations you won’t have to worry about:
- You don’t stop quickly enough and hit the car in front.
As the driver, you may need to make a claim and depending on the damage you could be up for a large bill. Comprehensive car insurance provides cover for third party damage.
- Someone has deliberately vandalised your car.
Whether it’s been scratched with a key or someone has smashed your windscreen, comprehensive car insurance could cover you for this. Give your insurance provider a buzz and they’ll talk you through what to do.
- Your car has been stolen.
Without the right insurance there is little you can do if someone steals your car; your investment could well be gone. Comprehensive car insurance covers you for theft.
- A storm has damaged your car.
No matter how good a driver you are, you can’t control the weather. A falling branch or hail could severely damage your car. Comprehensive car insurance provides cover for costs associated with weather damage.
Taking out comprehensive car insurance is a personal choice. It may cost a little extra, but in the event of an accident, it could save you money.
Click here to Compare Comprehensive Car Insurance or Call 13 19 20.