- Do I need car insurance?
- Luxury Car Insurance Australia
- When To Start Your Car Insurance
- Car Insurance Information
- How Car Insurance Premiums Are Calculated
- Types of Car Insurance
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Comprehensive vs Third Party
- CTP Insurance
- Save Money On Car Insurance
- Switching Car Insurance
- Agreed vs Market Value
- Find The Best Car Insurance
- Tips for First Time Drivers
- Buying car insurance
- Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance
- Seniors car insurance
- Car insurance excess
- Car insurance Victoria
- Car insurance NSW
- Car insurance Tasmania
- Car insurance ACT
- Car insurance Queensland
- Car Insurance Terminology
- How To Reduce Your Car Insurance
- Third Party Property
- Overseas Imports Car Insurance
- Add A Learner Driver To Your Car Insurance
Comprehensive Car Insurance Comparison
Comprehensive Car Insurance is like your best friend – there when you need it.
A Comprehensive policy is full-spectrum protection for your car. It covers accidental damage, theft and fire, as well as third party damage if you’re at fault.
To help you decide if it’s the right type of cover for you, here’s a closer look at what Comprehensive Car Insurance is and how it works to protect you.
How to find the right Comprehensive Car Insurance?
Comprehensive Car Insurance offers complete cover for your vehicle. It provides financial protection for your car in the event of:
• Collisions: It pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your car plus any third party damages.
• Accidental damage: It covers you for accidental mishaps, such as driving into your mailbox or garage.
• Severe weather damage: It pays for damage due to floods, storm damage, fire and more.
• Theft and vandalism: It covers you for malicious acts, including theft, vandalism and riots.
• Third party property damage: It can provide legal liability coverage usually of up to $20 million.*
Most comprehensive policies allow you to choose either an ‘agreed’ or ‘market’ value for your car.
Unlike market value, which is the current estimated value of your vehicle at the time of damage, the agreed value is a set amount. So, while the market value of your vehicle can change, the agreed value will stay the same until you renew your policy.
We can help you choose the right car insurance policy…
If you’re searching for the right policy, keep in mind that every provider is unique.
The good news is iSelect can quickly and easily help you compare and understand all of your different options. Our consultants have the advice and experience to help you find a suitable policy and best of all, it won’t cost you a cent.
If you’re ready to find a great comprehensive policy, use iSelect’s car insurance comparison tool for a quick and easy online quote. Or call iSelect HQ on 13 19 20 and let one of our consultants help you find the right policy.