- Switching Electricity Providers
- Electricity and Gas Providers
- Electricity Only Providers
- Energy Saving Tips
- Find The Best Energy Plan
- Find A Cheaper Energy Plan
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Comparison NSW
- Energy Comparison VIC
- Energy Comparison QLD
- Energy Comparison SA
- Energy Comparison ACT
- Family Energy Rebate NSW
- 10 Tips To Save On Your Gas Bill
- Top 10 Tips To Save On Your Electricity Bill
- Energy Plan Comparison
- Compare Electricity Melbourne
- Electricity Plan Comparison
- Gas Plan Comparison
- Gas Connection Sydney
- How To Save On Winter Bills
- How To Connect Your Electricity
- Energy Quotes
- Energy Smart Meters
- How To Track Your Energy Usage
- Small Business Energy Use
Origin Energy are one of Australia’s leading providers of good energy1 – energy that’s affordable, smart, simple and sustainable.
In today’s climate, where the future of energy is a hot topic, Origin are doing everything they can to get it right. They strive to answer the tough questions2 so you can enjoy your favourite tunes, or relax in front of the latest Netflix series knowing that your provider is looking out for you, and our planet.
What does Origin Energy offer?
Origin Energy are an integrated energy company offering a complete range of energy solutions to their customers, including1:
- Natural gas
Origin electricity and natural gas
Origin Energy can supply your home with both electricity and natural gas3. They pride themselves on providing a great energy service, by focusing on keeping costs down, using cutting-edge technology, and striving for sustainability.
In fact, Origin Energy aim to cut their carbon emissions by 50% before 20323.
Benefits of Origin electricity and natural gas
Origin Energy is a one-stop shop for all your energy needs, so it’s worth considering if they have a plan that’s right for you.
- Competitive plans and discounts
- The Origin Savernator, which lets you see in seconds whether you can get a better deal
- Easy side-by-side plan comparison so you can see what you’ll really pay
- Online services that let you pay bills, move house or switch to Origin in under 2 minutes
- Continued innovation so you know you have access to the latest technology
- Good energy by focusing on affordability and sustainability.
There’s a lot to consider if you’re thinking about installing solar, such as4:
- Evaluating your energy usage
- Designing your solar panel system
- Installation, maintenance and repairs
With ten years’ experience and more than one million solar panels already installed, you can be certain Origin’s solar experts make the process simple and straightforward.
Benefits of origin solar
Origin are keen to cut carbon emissions dramatically, and are well on the way to achieving their sustainability goals with their premium solar offerings3.
- Origin solar systems and accompanying plans
- Competitive plans for existing solar systems
- Competitive feed-in tariff offers that give you credit for the excess energy you supply
- Flexibility with a choice between upfront payment or an interest-free payment plan
- Simple online signup for new customers
- Solar plans tailored to state and usage
- Solar batteries that let you store energy for use at night5.
An Origin solar system or plan can help you achieve more sustainable energy usage and may even put money in your pocket. Compare plans today to see if solar is right for you.
Moving house with Origin
Moving house is stressful enough without the added stress of sorting your energy supply. Origin make it as stress-free as possible with their good energy philosophy.
With Origin you can:
- Switch or update your details online in just 5 minutes
- Book your move and have your energy switched on the next day
- Disconnect the energy at your old address through your Origin online account
Looking for the right energy plan? Compare today with iSelect
We don’t compare all energy providers or plans in the market. The availability of plans will change from time to time. Not all plans available from our partners are compared by iSelect and due to commercial arrangements or service availability, not all products compared by iSelect will be available to all customers. Some plans are available only from our call centre and others are availa-ble only from our website. Energy plans are available only for properties located in eligible areas of Victoria, New South Wales, South East Queensland, South Australia and ACT. Click here to our range of providers.