- Best health insurance
- Cheap health insurance
- Rate Rise Calculator
- Health Cover Check-Up
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Ambulance Cover
- Dental Cover
- Pregnancy Cover
- Hospital Cover Waiting Periods
- Health Insurance Tax
- Medical Gap Scheme
- Lifetime Health Cover (LHC) Loading
- Australian Government Rebate
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Why should I get Health insurance?
- Joining a Health Fund
- Review your health cover
- Switching Health Funds
- Finding the Right Health Insurance
- Tips On Selecting Health Insurance
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Participating Health funds
- myOwn Health Insurance
- Frank Health Insurance
- La Trobe Health Services
- Health Partners
- Health Insurance Reforms
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Health Insurance Glossary
- How We Make Money
myOwn is health insurance that gives back. They offer an easy to understand range of hospital and extras or hospital only covers to make it easy to choose the right cover for you and your family. Pay up to 60% back on extras from any recognised provider up to your annual limits.
What makes myOwn different is that their cover includes membership to AIA Vitality – a wellness program that rewards you for taking care of you and your family’s health.
For the most up to date information and to view the terms and conditions governing the AIA Vitality Program, including partners, benefits and rewards, please go to aiavitality.com.au.
You can join myOwn via our simple and secure online application. You’ll need your Medicare card. Or call 13 19 20 and one of our consultants will help with your application.
iSelect offers the following payment options for myOwn policies:
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Direct Debit from your bank account
Direct debit payments receive a 4% discount off standard rates. When using the iSelect website, your discount is automatically applied to the quoted amount.
myOwn allows you to claim in a number of different ways for extras benefits.
- Swipe your myOwn membership card to claim on the spot. This is called the Health Industry Claims and Payment Service (HICAPS)
- Claim through online member services
- Phone through your claim
- Post your claim form
- Claims must be lodged within two years of the date of service.