- Life insurance & income protection and COVID-19 FAQ
- Income Protection Insurance
- Choosing The Best Income Protection Insurance
- Is Income Protection Insurance Tax Deductible?
- Income Protection Through Superannuation
- What Is Income Protection Insurance?
- Income Protection vs Mortgage Protection
- Income Protection – A Basic Breakdown
- MLC Income Protection
- TAL Income Protection
- CommInsure Income Protecion Insurance
- Life Insurance Products
- What is Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
- How To Purchase Life Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Life Insurance vs Income Protection
- Life Insurance Glossary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Life Insurance Tax Deductible?
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- AMP Life Insurance
- Best Life Insurance
- Family Life Insurance
- Income Protection & GST
- Life Insurance And Superannuation
- Life Insurance For Seniors
- MLC Life Insurance
- When Is Life Insurance Paid Out?
Life Insurance Calculators
It’s important to make sure that you’re protected financially, if you were unfortunate enough to become ill, injured or unthinkably worse, the right Life Insurance or Income Protection Policy might offer you or your dependents the financial protection by providing a source of income.
Use our Life Insurance Calculator or Income Protection Calculator to help calculate how much protection and which type of policy might be best for you and your circumstances.
|Life Insurance Calculator
Why should I insure my life?
|Income Protection Calculator
Why should I insure my income?
Please note this information and calculator is general advice only and does not take into account your needs, objectives or personal circumstances. The results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. You should consider obtaining advice from a financial services licensee before making any financial decision.
iSelect does not compare all insurers or products in the market. Not all products are available at all times.
iSelect Life Pty Ltd – ABN 89 124 304 347, AFS Licence Number 331128. Any advice provided by iSelect is of a general nature and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You need to consider the appropriateness of any information or general advice we give you, having regard to your personal situation, before acting on our advice or purchasing any product. You should consider iSelect’s Financial Services Guide which provides information about our services and your rights as a client of iSelect. We receive commission for each product sold.