- Income Protection Insurance
- Income Protection vs Mortgage Protection
- Choosing The Best Income Protection Insurance
- Is Income Protection Insurance Tax Deductible?
- Income Protection Through Superannuation
- What Is Income Protection Insurance?
- Income Protection – A Basic Breakdown
- Income Protection For Doctors & Dentists
- Income Protection For Self-Employed
- MLC Income Protection
- TAL Income Protection
- CommInsure Income Protection Insurance
- Life insurance & income protection and COVID-19 FAQ
- Life Insurance Products
- What is Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
- How To Purchase Life Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Life Insurance vs Income Protection
- Life Insurance Glossary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Life Insurance Tax Deductible?
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- AMP Life Insurance
- Best Life Insurance
- Family Life Insurance
- Income Protection & GST
- Life Insurance And Superannuation
- Life Insurance For Seniors
- When Is Life Insurance Paid Out?
- MLC Life Insurance
Life Insurance Calculators
It’s important to make sure that you’re protected financially, if you were unfortunate enough to become ill, injured or unthinkably worse, the right Life Insurance or Income Protection Policy might offer you or your dependents the financial protection by providing a source of income.
Use our Life Insurance Calculator or Income Protection Calculator to help calculate how much protection and which type of policy might be best for you and your circumstances.
|Life Insurance Calculator
Why should I insure my life?
|Income Protection Calculator
Why should I insure my income?
*iSelect is partnered with Lifebroker (AFS Licence number: 400209) to help you compare a range of Life Insurance policies. iSelect earns a commission from Lifebroker for each customer referred through the website or contact centre. Lifebroker do not compare all life insurers or policies in the market.
iSelect Life Pty Ltd – ABN 89 124 304 347, AFS Licence Number 331128. Any advice provided by iSelect is of a general nature and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You need to consider the appropriateness of any information or general advice iSelect gives you, having regard to your personal situation, before acting on iSelect’s advice or purchasing any policies. You should consider iSelect’s Financial Services Guide which provides information about iSelect services and your rights as a client of iSelect.