- Life insurance & income protection and COVID-19 FAQ
- Income Protection Insurance
- Choosing The Best Income Protection Insurance
- Is Income Protection Insurance Tax Deductible?
- Income Protection Through Superannuation
- What Is Income Protection Insurance?
- Income Protection vs Mortgage Protection
- Income Protection – A Basic Breakdown
- MLC Income Protection
- TAL Income Protection
- CommInsure Income Protection Insurance
- Life Insurance Products
- What is Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
- How To Purchase Life Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Life Insurance vs Income Protection
- Life Insurance Glossary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Life Insurance Tax Deductible?
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- AMP Life Insurance
- Best Life Insurance
- Family Life Insurance
- Income Protection & GST
- Life Insurance And Superannuation
- Life Insurance For Seniors
- MLC Life Insurance
- When Is Life Insurance Paid Out?
Life Insurance – Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We have qualified insurance advisers who specialise in life insurance.
iSelect Life compares products from the following participating Life insurers:
- AIA Australia (Platinum)
- AMP (Gold)
- Asteron Life (Gold)
- CommInsure (Gold)
- TAL (Platinum)
- Zurich (Platinum)
- MLC (Gold)
In certain limited circumstances (such as a Platinum or Gold not being able to offer a certain type of insurance cover), iSelect may also include products in our comparison from the following Life Insurers:
The following insurers offer a selection of life insurance product available for purchase online:
iSelect has commercial relationships with all of the partners referred to on this page.
The life insurance products that are available from our partners will change from time to time. Not all of the products that we list are available in all areas. Due to commercial arrangements, not all products available from our partners are compared by iSelect and not all products compared by iSelect will be available at all times.
We will display search results for our partners’ products on our website (subject to availability) however from time to time there may also be additional products available via our call center.
Product information is provided to us by our partners. Our website is updated as and when we receive this information to ensure the product information displayed is up to date and accurate
As every individual’s circumstances are different, we recommend you seek specific taxation advice from an independent tax adviser.
*iSelect is partnered with Lifebroker (AFS Licence number: 400209) to help you compare a range of Life Insurance policies. iSelect earns a commission from Lifebroker for each customer referred through the website or contact centre. Lifebroker do not compare all life insurers or policies in the market.
iSelect Life Pty Ltd – ABN 89 124 304 347, AFS Licence Number 331128. Any advice provided by iSelect is of a general nature and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You need to consider the appropriateness of any information or general advice iSelect gives you, having regard to your personal situation, before acting on iSelect’s advice or purchasing any policies. You should consider iSelect’s Financial Services Guide which provides information about iSelect services and your rights as a client of iSelect.