Stamp Duty Victoria

The stamp duty in VIC is calculated depending on the value of the property, and whether you are buying it to live in or as an investment.

Compare home loans the easy way

We partnered with Lendi* to help you compare home loans from over 35 lenders and over 2,500 home loan products.

If you were buying a $400,000 property as your principal place of residence, the stamp duty would be $16,370, excluding first home buyer concessions.

Stamp Duty Calculator VIC

Use our Stamp Duty Calculator to work out how much you might have to pay.