- Switching Electricity Providers
- Electricity and Gas Providers
- Electricity Only Providers
- Energy Saving Tips
- Find the Best Energy Plan
- Find a Cheaper Energy Plan
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Comparison NSW
- Energy Comparison VIC
- Energy Comparison QLD
- Energy Comparison SA
- Energy Comparison ACT
- Family Energy Rebate NSW
- 10 Tips to save on your gas bill
- Top 10 Tips To Save On Your Electricity Bill
- Energy Plan Comparison
- Compare Electricity Melbourne
- Electricity Plan Comparison
- Gas Plan Comparison
- Gas Connection Sydney
- How To Save On Winter Bills
- How To Connect Your Electricity
- Energy Quotes
- Energy Smart Meters
- How To Track Your Energy Usage
- Small Business Energy Use
Who are AGL?
Proudly Australian since 1837.
One of Australia’s largest integrated energy companies providing electricity, gas, solar & related products and services to homes and businesses across Australia.
AGL have four key promises for their customers:
Value for money
Understanding & meeting your needs
Having the answers when you need them
AGL offer a large range of competitive energy plans.
Whether you are a residential customer or a business customer, they have plans to suit:
The AGL Energy App allows you to check your usage, set alerts and pay bills on the go.
AGL aim to take action toward creating a sustainable energy future for their customers and are proud to operate the largest solar and wind farm in Australia.
No matter what your enquiry or needs are, you can call them 24 hours a day.
Choose the way you pay
AGL understand every customer is different and provides a range of payment options to suit your lifestyle.
Where is AGL available?
AGL Energy is available through iselect in the following states: New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria & South-East Queensland.