About Health Insurance
- Why get Health Insurance?
- Top 6 Reasons You'll do better with iSelect
- Are you paying too much on Health Insurance?
- 5 Health Insurance hot tips
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Lifetime Health Cover Explained
- Compare your Health Insurance options with iSelect
- Health Insurance Information
- Life Stages
- Participating Health funds
- Joining a health Fund
- Means Testing
Health Insurance & Tax
- Saving tax on health insurance
- Save up to 30%
- About Medicare Levy Surcharge (MLS)
- Australian Government Rebate
- Health Insurance Premium Rate Rise
- Hospital & Extras cover
If you have regular visits to the dentist or physiotherapist, require glasses or are interested in alternative therapies such as acupuncture, naturopathy, remedial massage or other specialist treatments, then selecting the right mix of extras cover may be just what the doctor ordered and give you increased value from your private health insurance.
Some of the extras cover options include:
- Dental treatment, Chiropractic treatment, Home nursing, Podiatry
- Physiotherapy, Occupational, Speech and Eye therapy
- Glasses and contact lenses
- Prosthesis and other ancillary services
The range of benefits offered and paid will typically vary widely between funds.
Some health funds may restrict the total amount you can claim by setting either a total claimable maximum per year, or applying individual service limits.
Choosing extras cover and finding value can be a daunting task.
iSelect - a better way to buy private health insurance
Compare, select and save from a great range of competitive options matched to your needs and budget.