- About Health Insurance
- How We Make Money
- Finding the Right Health Insurance For You
- Why get Health Insurance
- Participating Health funds
- Top 6 Reasons You’ll do better with iSelect
- Are you paying too much on Health Insurance?
- 5 Health Insurance hot tips
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Health Funds
- Means Test
- Health Insurance Tax
- Saving tax on health insurance
- How to save on Health Insurance
- About Medicare Levy Surcharge (MLS)
- Australian Government Rebate
- Health Insurance Rate Rise
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Offer
Private Health Gym Rebates
Rebates for keeping fit!
Looking for a policy that will rebate your Gym membership? iSelect can help you find a policy that will refund you up to $150 per year on keep fit schemes!
Need Help? Call us on 1300 905 472 for expert advice.
You can get rebates for:
- Gym membership
- Swimming classes
- Exercise classes – as long as what you join is a membership, not just a once-off class.
You pay the first $50 and the Health Fund will rebate you the rest**
To put this into practical terms:
|Gym Membership:||$ 135|
|Health Fund Pays:||$ 75|
|You Pay:||$ 60|
|You Save:||$ 75|
In this scenario you pay under half price for a gym membership!
Start searching for a fund that will rebate your gym membership/fitness program.
Call a health insurance consultant now on 13 19 20 or search the website and select “lifestyle benefits” as most important to you.
**(up to their limits $75 per 6 months – Speak to a consultant on 13 19 20 for more details).