- Income Protection Insurance
- Life Insurance Products
- What is Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
- How to Purchase Life Insurance
- Direct Life Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Trauma Insurance
- Life Insurance vs Income Protection
- Life Insurance Glossary
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is Funeral Insurance?
Funeral insurance provides a lump sum benefit to your family or nominated person to alleviate the burden of funeral costs. You’ll be guaranteed cover if you are aged between 18 and 70, provided you are an Australian resident and haven’t been declined by a life insurer due to health reasons.
What Does Funeral Insurance Cover?
It provides up to $15,000 for funeral related expenses. You will be covered worldwide 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.