- Overseas Visitors Cover
- Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
- Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
- How do I purchase Overseas Visitors Cover with iSelect?
- Ambulance services
- Choosing the right Cover
- Eligibility for Overseas Visitor Cover
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA)
- Waiting periods for Overseas Visitor Cover
- How to claim benefits
- Who is covered?
- Australian Health System
- What is covered?
- 457 Work Visa
- Policy Details
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
- What is not covered?
- Renewing your Overseas Visitor Cover
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel within Australia
- Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
- 411 Exchange Visa
- 416 Special Program Visa
- 419 Visiting Academic Visa
- 420 Entertainment Visa
- 442 Occupational Trainee Visa
- Bridging Visa
- Permanent Residency
What is covered?
There are Overseas Visitor Cover policies for singles, couples, families and single parents.
Overseas Visitor Cover policies may include:
- medical costs for doctors (consultations, surgery and other treatments)
- hospital expenses – overnight or same day accommodation
- pharmaceutical benefits as part of in-hospital treatment and/or
- additional benefits – optical, general and preventative dental, alternative natural therapies
The cost of cover depends on the level and duration of cover and the number of members covered.