- Overseas Visitors Cover
- Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
- Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
- How do I purchase Overseas Visitors Cover with iSelect?
- Ambulance services
- Choosing the right Cover
- Eligibility for Overseas Visitor Cover
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA)
- Waiting periods for Overseas Visitor Cover
- How to claim benefits
- Who is covered?
- Australian Health System
- What is covered?
- 457 Work Visa
- Policy Details
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
- What is not covered?
- Renewing your Overseas Visitor Cover
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel within Australia
- Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
- 411 Exchange Visa
- 416 Special Program Visa
- 419 Visiting Academic Visa
- 420 Entertainment Visa
- 442 Occupational Trainee Visa
- Bridging Visa
- 482 TSS Visa
- Permanent Residency
Overseas Visitor 422 Occupational Trainee Visa
The level of health insurance you need to meet the health insurance requirement of a 442 Occupational Trainee Visa may vary, depending on the training you intend to undertake in Australia. You should consult with your insurer about obtaining an insurance policy appropriate for your circumstances.
The process of choosing an insurance provider is complicated, especially as the private health insurance industry in Australia is very competitive. So who can you turn to for assistance?
iSelect is Australia’s leading health insurance comparison service. We can compare a range of Australian health insurance policies for you. We can also help match a policy to your specific needs. Our service is free and we can save you a great deal of time and money.
For more information visit:
Medicare Australia (www.medicareaustralia.gov.au)