- Overseas Visitors Cover
- Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
- Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
- How do I purchase Overseas Visitors Cover with iSelect?
- Ambulance services
- Choosing the right Cover
- Eligibility for Overseas Visitor Cover
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA)
- Waiting periods for Overseas Visitor Cover
- How to claim benefits
- Who is covered?
- Australian Health System
- What is covered?
- 457 Work Visa
- Policy Details
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
- What is not covered?
- Renewing your Overseas Visitor Cover
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel within Australia
- Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
- 411 Exchange Visa
- 416 Special Program Visa
- 419 Visiting Academic Visa
- 420 Entertainment Visa
- 442 Occupational Trainee Visa
- Bridging Visa
- Permanent Residency
Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
Overseas Visitors Cover is best suited to visitors who want:
- to meet visa application requirements – most Australian visa applications (457 Work Visa, 417 Working Holiday Visa and Overseas Student Visa) require documentary evidence of insurance with a health fund that covers you and your accompanying family members, if you can’t provide this evidence your visa will not be granted
- to be covered for costs involved with receiving medical consultations and care
- access to medical services that are not covered under the Reciprocal Health Care Agreement (RCHA)
iSelect can help you choose a policy that meets your needs quickly and easily. Buy Overseas Visitor Cover online in 4 easy steps.