- Participating Overseas Visitors Health Funds
- Overseas Visitors Cover
- Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
- Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
- How do I purchase Overseas Visitors Cover with iSelect?
- Ambulance services
- Choosing Overseas Visitor Cover
- Eligibility for Overseas Visitor Cover
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA)
- Waiting periods for Overseas Visitor Cover
- How to claim benefits
- Who is covered?
- Australian Health System
- What is covered?
- 457 Work Visa
- Policy Details
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
- What is not covered?
- Renewing your Overseas Visitor Cover
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel within Australia
- Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
- 411 Exchange Visa
- 416 Special Program Visa
- 419 Visiting Academic Visa
- 420 Entertainment Visa
- 442 Occupational Trainee Visa
- Bridging Visa
- 482 TSS Visa
- Permanent Residency
How to claim benefits
There are different ways to claim benefits. To make a claim you will be required to fill in a claim form and return it to your fund with all relevant information.
When filling in the claim form, ensure that:
- Your claim form is signed and dated
- The original copies of receipts/invoices are attached when you submit the claim form
- You keep a record/copies of your claim form and attachments
Claims must be submitted within two (2) years of the date of service to be paid.
In some instances, you can also claim your extras over the phone.