- Participating Overseas Visitors Health Funds
- Overseas Visitors Cover
- Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
- Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
- How do I purchase Overseas Visitors Cover with iSelect?
- Ambulance services
- Choosing Overseas Visitor Cover
- Eligibility for Overseas Visitor Cover
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA)
- Waiting periods for Overseas Visitor Cover
- How to claim benefits
- Who is covered?
- Australian Health System
- What is covered?
- 457 Work Visa
- Policy Details
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
- What is not covered?
- Renewing your Overseas Visitor Cover
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel within Australia
- Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
- 411 Exchange Visa
- 416 Special Program Visa
- 419 Visiting Academic Visa
- 420 Entertainment Visa
- 442 Occupational Trainee Visa
- Bridging Visa
- 482 TSS Visa
- Permanent Residency
It is important to check whether your Overseas Visitors Cover includes ambulance services.
Ambulance services provided in Australia include:
- emergency transportation
- non-emergency transportation and/or
- on-the-spot treatment
Each health fund and policy is different and some will not cover all or any of the services.
An Ambulance and Medical Repatriation service comparison is available on your results page when you get a quote through us online.
Ambulance services are not included under the Reciprocal Health Care Agreement.