- Overseas Visitors Cover
- Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
- Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
- How do I purchase Overseas Visitors Cover with iSelect?
- Ambulance services
- Choosing the right Cover
- Eligibility for Overseas Visitor Cover
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA)
- Waiting periods for Overseas Visitor Cover
- How to claim benefits
- Who is covered?
- Australian Health System
- What is covered?
- 457 Work Visa
- Policy Details
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
- What is not covered?
- Renewing your Overseas Visitor Cover
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel within Australia
- Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
- 411 Exchange Visa
- 416 Special Program Visa
- 419 Visiting Academic Visa
- 420 Entertainment Visa
- 442 Occupational Trainee Visa
- Bridging Visa
- 482 TSS Visa
- Permanent Residency
Overseas Visitor 419 Visiting Academic Visa
Congratulations on being recognised for your significant academic achievement in your home country. Achievements like yours open up so many doors. Like an offer of sponsorship by an Australian tertiary or research institution to observe or participate in a research project.
If you intend to accept the invitation and apply for a subclass 419 visa, it is a condition of your visa that you maintain an adequate level of health insurance during your stay. You will need to provide this evidence so that your visa is approved.
Choosing the right Overseas Visitors Cover can be tricky. If you use iSelect, it’s easy.
Our website guides you through a series of questions relating to your health insurance needs and requirements. This will help you to find a policy matching your specific needs. The best part is our service is free of cost.
For more information visit:
Medicare Australia (www.medicareaustralia.gov.au)