- Life Insurance Products
- What is Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
- How to Purchase Life Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Life Insurance vs Income Protection
- Life Insurance Glossary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Life Insurance Tax Deductible?
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Best Life Insurance
- Income Protection & GST
- Life Insurance And Superannuation
- Life Insurance For Seniors
- MLC Life Insurance
- When Is Life Insurance Paid Out?
Life Insurance Glossary
Please note this glossary is intended for guidance only and you should read your policy wording and definitions or consult your financial adviser for further clarification.
Immediate family member
Includes a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, parent-in-law and a child.
Insurance on your income, to ensure you are paid a percentage of your salary if you stop work due to a temporary/permanent disability or illness, for an agreed period of time. Also known as salary continuance insurance.
An accidental injury occurring while the policy is in force.
The person on whose life benefits are payable. The insured’s name appears on the Policy Schedule.