- Income Protection Insurance
- Income Protection vs Mortgage Protection
- Choosing The Best Income Protection Insurance
- Is Income Protection Insurance Tax Deductible?
- Income Protection Through Superannuation
- What Is Income Protection Insurance?
- Income Protection – A Basic Breakdown
- MLC Income Protection
- TAL Income Protection
- CommInsure Income Protection Insurance
- Life insurance & income protection and COVID-19 FAQ
- Life Insurance Products
- What is Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
- How To Purchase Life Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Life Insurance vs Income Protection
- Life Insurance Glossary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Life Insurance Tax Deductible?
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- AMP Life Insurance
- Best Life Insurance
- Family Life Insurance
- Income Protection & GST
- Life Insurance And Superannuation
- Life Insurance For Seniors
- When Is Life Insurance Paid Out?
- MLC Life Insurance
Direct Life Insurance
Ezicover Life Insurance
|Maximum Sum Insured||Up to $1,500,000|
|Lump sum payment upon death||Yes|
|Monthly payments if unable to work due to sickness/injury||No|
|Medically Underwritten at time of application||No|
|How quickly you’re covered||Immediately|
|Eligible Ages||19 – 69 (dependent on level of cover applied for)|
|Cooling-off period||30 Days|
|You’re covered until||Age 99|
|24-hour Worldwide cover||Yes|
|Cover linked to CPI||Yes|
|Advance payment for funeral||Yes|
|Offers||First month premium free|
|Premiums Generally Tax Deductible||No|
|Exclusions||Suicide in first 13 months from commencement|
Unfortunately, we can’t control the future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind knowing that should the worst happen, you and your family will be looked after.
Choose from our direct life providers above for an immediate life insurance solution. You won’t require any medicals or blood tests. You will just need to answer a few basic questions and decide how much cover you need.
*iSelect is partnered with Lifebroker (AFS Licence number: 400209) to help you compare a range of Life Insurance policies. iSelect earns a commission from Lifebroker for each customer referred through the website or contact centre. Lifebroker do not compare all life insurers or policies in the market.
iSelect Life Pty Ltd – ABN 89 124 304 347, AFS Licence Number 331128. Any advice provided by iSelect is of a general nature and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You need to consider the appropriateness of any information or general advice iSelect gives you, having regard to your personal situation, before acting on iSelect’s advice or purchasing any policies. You should consider iSelect’s Financial Services Guide which provides information about iSelect services and your rights as a client of iSelect.