- NBN – National Broadband Network
- Internet Providers
- DSL Internet
- ADSL Internet
- ADSL2+ Internet
- Naked DSL
- Cable Internet
- Broadband Plans Comparison
- Wireless Broadband
- Dial Up Internet
- Mobile Broadband
- Internet Deals
- How Much Data Does Netflix Use?
- Cheap Internet Plans
- Internet Bundles
- 5G Australia
- Internet Speed
- High Speed Internet
- Internet Usage
- Internet FAQ
- Compare Internet Plans
- Internet Glossary
- 5G: An Ultimate Guide
TPG NBN: Plan and product information 2019
|iSelect does not compare or sell TPG products. TPG is not an iSelect partner, nor is iSelect commercially affiliated with TPG in any way. For a full list of the providers iSelect does compare, please visit our partners page.|
TPG have been well established in Australia for over 30 years1. Their focus on reliability, price, and speed means that you can get competitively priced internet plans that offer reliable internet with super fast speeds. In fact, TPG were rated #1 for average NBN download speeds according to the ACCC’s February 2019 Measuring Broadband Australia Report2.
What does TPG offer?
NBN is the new trend for fast internet, but if NBN is unavailable you be able to opt for an ADSL2+ plan with TPG3. They also offer 4G sim only mobile phone plans and bundles to give you a great deal. If you’re not sure which internet service to choose, you can use TPG’s handy address checker to see what’s available at your home.
TPG NBN plans on offer
If you’re after a great NBN deal, TPG may be able to help. Their NBN plans offer unlimited data and come in three speeds4:
- 10.0 mbps typical evening speed* (NBN12)
- 42.7 mbps typical evening speed* (NBN50)
- 71.4 mbps typical evening speed* (NBN100)
*Indicates the NBN plan’s typical download speeds during the busy period. The busy period is between 7PM and 11PM.
You can also choose between:
- An 18-month contract or a no-lock-in plan
- Pay-as-you-go calls or unlimited calls and free minutes
- 10GB, 100GB or unlimited data (NBN12 only)
TPG’s contract plans also offer a bonus three months’ free TPG mobile on their own various plans4.
Does TPG offer NBN in your area?
The NBN provides details on when and where NBN broadband is rolled out4. You can use TPG’s NBN rollout map to see if NBN is available in your area. But it’s possible that TPG’s NBN bundle isn’t available, even when your area is NBN serviceable.
When will my NBN broadband be installed?
TPG uses a wholesale provider to connect your NBN broadband, so installation times vary depending on their connection timeframes5.
You can check the status of your connection with TPG’s installation status checker, so you’ll always be up-to-date on what’s happening with your internet connection5. All you need is your TPG username, which you can find on your application confirmation email.
Why Choose TPG?
TPG is a well-known player in the telecommunications industry and has the experience and knowledge to offer you quality service and great products. They also offer the following benefits:
- A choice of NBN speeds so you can tailor your plan to suit your usage
- Flexibility by letting you change plans (either up or down) without any change fee
- A high-speed wifi modem with every NBN bundle to ensure great coverage
- A no-lock-in contract, making it easy for renters to move house and change providers
- An 18-month contract with free setup to give home owners a better deal
- #1 rated average download speeds, as measured in February 2019 by the ACCC
- Experience servicing over two million customers nationwide
How can I manage my TPG account?
TPG lets you manage your account online and via their innovative app. You can also set up TPG Post Office to get remote access to your emails via the TPG website7.
TPG My Account Portal
TPG’s online portal lets you easily manage your account. You can:
- View statements and invoices
- Update your contact and payment information
- Reset your password
- View your currant balance and usage data
- Check your current plan and contract details
- Change your NBN plan
- Organise connections and disconnections when moving house
- Access TPG Post Office to read your emails remotely
The TPG app is available to iPhone and Android users and lets you:
- Add your account and associated plans
- Set up and edit your profile, including a profile picture
- See your plan details
- See charges for current billing period
- See usage for current period
- Compare up to six months of usage and billing history
- Access customer support
Compare NBN plans with iSelect
We don’t compare all providers in the market or all the plans offered by our partners. Some plans only available from our call centre. Click here to view our range of providers.