- NBN – National Broadband Network
- Internet Providers
- DSL Internet
- ADSL Internet
- ADSL2+ Internet
- Naked DSL
- Cable Internet
- Broadband Plans Comparison
- Wireless Broadband
- Dial Up Internet
- Mobile Broadband
- Internet Deals
- Cheap Internet Plans
- Internet Bundles
- 5G Australia
- Internet Speed
- High Speed Internet
- Internet Usage
- Internet FAQ
- Compare Internet Plans
- Internet Glossary
iPrimus NBN plans: Learn more about their product and service offerings
If your new NBN connection means you’re weighing up alternative service providers, you’ll no doubt want to know how iPrimus stacks up against the competition. There are plenty of reasons to love this top-notch network, including their value-packed plans, great customer service, and technical expertise from over 20 years in the industry.
You’ll also be pleased to know that iPrimus offers more than just internet, with a range of home phone services and entertainment packs that deliver thousands of movies, and dozens of premium TV channels, all via Fetch direct to your home1. So, if you want to know more about the features and benefits of choosing iPrimus as your NBN provider, let’s dive into some of their offerings.
iPrimus NBN – flexible plans clearly priced
Customers are invited to select from a range of NBN plans that satisfy all needs and budgets, via a combination of three variables – contract term, data allowance and speed:
- Choose from 3 contract lengths:
- 1 month, 12 month, 24 month
- Choose from 3 data options:
- Basic 100gb, Unlimited data, Unlimited data + entertainment
- Choose from 3 speed tiers*:
- Basic (NBN12), Supercharged (NBN 50), Max (NBN 100) (available but not advertised2)
For more information about speed see the iPrimus NBN Key Facts Sheet2.
Prices range from $60 per month for a basic 100gb data plan, to $110 for supercharged unlimited entertainment bundle3, and because iPrimus understands that needs change, it keeps its plans flexible so you can change them easily, too4. Inclusions like international calls, speed boosts, and extra TV channels can all be added or removed as required.
What’s more, clear and ready-friendly information summaries provide easy access to details on all products and pricing, meaning there won’t be any surprises when it comes to things like minimum monthly charges, set up costs or early termination fees.
iPrimus NBN – a firm customer focus
In fact, it could be said that a no-surprises customer-focused approach underpins the iPrimus ethos. It may be one of the country’s largest telcos, but far from feeling like a faceless corporate, it keeps things friendly and relatable.
The provider prides itself on supplying fuss-free explanations via its user-friendly website3, a robust FAQ page5, and help from customer support services is just a phone call or web chat away6.
iPrimus NBN bonuses and features
iPrimus offers an impressive range of bonuses and features which continues to keep its customers happy:
- Sign up bonus: Sign up to a 24-month plan and choose your bonus from an additional 100gb data per month, unlimited standard calls to AU landlines, or 2,000 international minutes and no setup/modem fee7.
- Pause your internet: The folks at iPrimus have their finger on the pulse and with them as your provider, you will too! With the handy iPrimus app you can pause the internet for a digital detox any time. (Note: You’ll love it. Your kids may not.)7
- Pause your bill: Going away? With iPrimus, you can press pause on your internet for up to four weeks every 24 months, and save yourself having to pay for internet when you’re not using it7.
- Fetch TV: iPrimus entertainment pack gives you a Mighty set top box (RRP $339) plus 1 month’s free subscription to a Fetch Starter Pack8. That’s an impressive selection of premium channels to watch or record, the latest movies and TV shows to buy or rent, plus access to streaming apps like Netflix and Stan.
- Peace of mind: Perhaps its most compelling proposition is that iPrimus is a provider prepared to put its money where its mouth is. They guarantee that if you don’t love your Supercharged NBN plan experience, you can leave them within 30 days, without penalty or a termination fee.
Ready to get connected to NBN with iPrimus?
iPrimus is a great option if you want to make the most of what the NBN has to offer. Their cost-efficient plans are fully customisable so you can work, stream, and play as much or as little as you want and enjoy solid, reliable, fast service and responsive technical support all the way.
If you’d like to find out more about how iPrimus can keep you connected the way you want, give us a call us on 13 19 20. We’ll compare internet plans from our range of providers, and help you select the one that suits you.
We don’t compare all broadband or telecommunication providers or plans in the market. The availability of plans will change from time to time. Not all plans available from our partners are compared by iSelect and due to commercial arrangements or service availability, not all plans compared by iSelect will be available to all customers. Click here to our range of providers.
Any advice provided in this email is of a general nature and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You need to consider the appropriateness of any information or general advice we give you, having regard to your personal situation, before acting on our advice or purchasing any product. We receive commission for each product sold.