- NBN – National Broadband Network
- Internet Providers
- DSL Internet
- ADSL Internet
- ADSL2+ Internet
- Naked DSL
- Cable Internet
- Broadband Plans Comparison
- Wireless Broadband
- Dial Up Internet
- Mobile Broadband
- Internet Deals
- Cheap Internet Plans
- Internet Bundles
- 5G Australia
- Internet Speed
- High Speed Internet
- Internet Usage
- Internet FAQ
- Compare Internet Plans
- Internet Glossary
iiNet NBN: Learn more about their internet plans on offer
|iSelect does not compare or sell iiNet products. iiNet is not an iSelect partner, nor is iSelect commercially affiliated with iiNet in any way. For a full list of the providers iSelect does compare, please visit our partners page.|
iiNet care about connecting you to fast, reliable internet as simply and hassle-free as possible. They enjoy thinking outside the box to make sure their products capture the internet’s awesome potential, and deliver it to you with ease.
iiNet have received dozens of awards for their amazing customer service1, so you can be sure you’ll be looked after by their NBN specialists. Keep reading to learn more about iiNet’s offerings.
Why choose iiNet?
iiNet are passionate about providing superior customer service to all their customers. In fact, they were awarded the Roy Morgan Customer Satisfaction Award in October 20182. iiNet also rated well for reliability and speed in the ACCC’s Measuring Broadband Australia Report in November 20182.
With an iiNet NBN plan, you could enjoy the following benefits3:
- 20 complimentary email addresses
- Complimentary email protection to keep your email safe from viruses and spam
- Zero fees for excess quota usage
- Around-the-clock, quality customer service
- The choice between a 24-month contract or no contract
- Flexibility to change plans whenever you like
iiNet’s contract length
With iiNet, you can choose between a 24-month contract with no activation fee and a complimentary Wifi modem, or no contract so you can leave whenever you like3.
iiNet’s NBN plans
You could get NBN with iiNet for as little as $59.99 a month, so it’s worth checking out their plans3. They have four available as of April 2019, including three limitless data plans:
|NBN12||500 GB||9.9 Mbps||$59.99|
*Indicates the NBN plan’s typical download speeds during the busy period. The busy period is between 7PM and 11PM.
Optional NBN extras
Once you’ve chosen your favourite NBN plan, you can choose to pay for any of these optional extras3:
- An international call pack
- An entertainment package via Fetch
- An upgrade to Fetch Mighty
- Multiroom to let the family watch in different rooms
What Is Fetch?
Fetch is iiNet’s digital IPTV service that is accessible through your broadband and iiNet set-top box4. It offers a fully customisable entertainment package so you can pay as much or as little as you like, depending on your viewing preferences5. You can:
- Watch free-to-air and catch-up TV
- Watch via your favourite apps, like YouTube and Netflix
- Watch on your mobile phone
- Enjoy 30 pre-selected movies each month
- Choose between a variety of TV channel packs, like Kids, Knowledge, Vibe and Variety
- Add a Sports package to access premium sports coverage
- Add a World TV package that lets you watch shows in your chosen language
- Add a second set-top box with Multiroom
What is Fetch Mighty?
For an additional upfront cost, you can upgrade to Fetch Mighty4. This is perfect if you like to record your favourite shows to watch later because it lets you record:
- 585 hours of standard definition TV
- Six shows at the same time
- Every episode by tagging an entire series
- Your favourite shows remotely with the accompanying app
Wireless NBN plans
If you live outside NBN fibre areas, you can still enjoy the NBN with iiNet’s wireless NBN plans6. They include all the same inclusions and optional extras as iiNet’s fibre plans but offer the following speeds:
- NBN12 for the bare essentials
- NBN25 for families and multiple devices
NBN12 and NBN25 indicate the underlying speed tier that the NBN™ plan is on and is not an indication of the actual speed which can be achieved.
Satellite NBN plans
If you’re outside both fibre and wireless NBN areas, you could opt for an iiNet satellite NBN plan7. With the same speeds as wireless, you can choose between three plans:
|Plan||Data – Peak||Data – Off Peak||Price|
|1||30 GB||120 GB||44.99|
|2||45 GB||155 GB||54.99|
|3||60 GB||190 GB||64.99|
iiNet make it easy to check whether NBN has been rolled out in your area. Simply use one of three simple tools8:
1. iiNet’s NBN address checker
2. NBN Rollout Map
3. NBN Rollout Progress List
If you’re not yet covered, you can sign up to receive updates on NBN progress in your area8. That way, you can get access to the NBN as soon as it’s available in your area.
The iiNet Toolbox is your online account portal9 You can:
- Manage your account details
- Check your usage history
- View your iiNet products
- Manage your bills and payments
- Change your Internet plan
- Create email addresses
- Reschedule your NBN connection
Finding an NBN plan with iSelect
We don’t compare all providers in the market or all the plans offered by our partners. Some plans only available from our call centre. Click here to view our range of providers.