- Home Loan Calculators
- How Much Can I Borrow?
- Refinance Your Home Loan
- Fixed Rate Home Loans
- Interest Only Home Loans
- Variable Rate Home Loans
- Fixed vs Variable Interest
- Debt Consolidation
- Lenders Mortgage Insurance
- Home Equity Loans
- Interest Rates Information
- Mortgage Brokers
- First Home Buyer Grant
- Stamp Duty
- Investing In Property
- What To Consider Before Buying
- Finance Tips For Renovators
- Pre-Renovation Checklist
- Renovating vs Buying a New Home
- Home Loans Comparison Guide
- Home Loan Application Checklist
- 10 Mortgage Repayment Tips
- About Home Loans
- Home Loan Lenders
- No Deposit Home Loans
When is a Good Time to Refinance Your Home Loan?
The home loan market is ever changing; new loans and features become available and interest rates rise and fall. Similarly, personal circumstances shift with employment opportunities and changing family dynamics.
Learn More About When to Refinance Your Home Loan at iSelect
With things changing at the drop of a hat, it’s a good idea to do a home loan health check every 12 months or so to see whether it is still meeting your needs.
If you’re unsure if you would benefit from refinancing your home loan, we’ve put together some useful questions to ask yourself:
- Have your circumstances changed?
- Have interest rates changed?
- Is your fixed rate ending?
- Did you speak to a broker?
- Do you have other debts?
- Do you need funds for a big purchase?
- Could you be receiving better service?
With so many lenders competing for your business, you have the right to be fussy about service. Identifying the product features and services you are looking for may help you decide if there is a loan or lender that will better meet your needs.
Call 13 19 20 or complete our online home loans needs analysis to speak to a qualified mortgage broker and learn more about your options. There is no obligation to refinance, it’s simply worth a look.