- Lifetime Health Cover Loading (LHC)
- Best Health Insurance
- Cheap Health Insurance
- What Is The Medicare Safety Net?
- Health Insurance Claim Process
- Health Insurance Tax
- The Medicare Levy
- Penalties & Benefits
- How To Save On Health Insurance
- The Medicare Levy Surcharge (MLS)
- Australian Government Health Rebate
- Health Insurance Rate Rise
- Health Insurance & COVID-19 FAQ
- Coronavirus, Elective Surgery & Your Private Health Insurance
- Coronavirus & Health Insurance in Australia
- CRO Demo Module Page
- Rate Rise Knowledge Hub
- AIA Australia
- AHM Health Insurance
- NCA – Medicare Levy Surcharge – 2021
- NCA – Compare Health Insurance
- Rate Rise Calculator
- Health Cover Check-Up
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Ambulance Cover
- Dental Cover
- Pregnancy Insurance
- Health Insurance Waiting Periods
- Medical Gap Scheme
- Australian Government Rebate
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Why Should I Get Health Insurance?
- Joining a Health Fund
- Review your health cover
- Switching Health Funds
- Finding Suitable Health Insurance
- Tips On Selecting Health Insurance
- A Better Way To Buy Health Insurance
- Participating Health Funds
- Medibank Private Health Insurance
- Frank Health Insurance
- Australian Unity
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Latrobe Health Services
- Health Partners
- Health Insurance For IVF
- What Is Crohn’s Disease?
- Private Health Insurance Tiers
- What Is Shingles?
- What Is Eczema?
- How To Discover If You Need Health Insurance
- Health Insurance & Pre-Existing Conditions
- Health Insurance Reforms
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Health Insurance Glossary
- How We Make Money
- Cancer Health Insurance
- How To Cancel Your Health Insurance
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator
- Health Insurance For Cosmetic Surgery
- Health Care Insurance
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- What Is HICAPS?
- Health Insurance For Single Parents
- Allied Health
Reasons You’ll do better with iSelect:
More Aussies are on the hunt for a better deal these days. Here’s a look at how you can compare Health Insurance policies with iSelect.
We’ll help you get ahead of the premium increase from April 1st
Premiums for health insurance have increased from April 1st. As usual, the prices of some policies rose significantly. Call iSelect to help you find out where your fund stands and compare the policies from our range of participating insurers.
We’re not a health fund
The benefit of dealing with iSelect is that we don’t just sell one fund – we offer advice on a range of policies from our participating funds.
We’re experts in our industry
Our team will provide you with a comparison at no cost to you and advice to help you make the right decision from policies from our participating funds – whether you’re after a basic policy or top of the range hospital and extras cover.
We don’t charge for the service
We don’t mark up any of the health fund policies along the way. So the price we give you will be the same price that you’d get directly from the health fund2.
We’ll get you a great deal
We’ll do our best to find a policy that’s suited to your needs so you’re less likely to pay for benefits you don’t need or want. You’d be surprised how much you could save in the long run.
Plus, if you’re already covered with another insurer you won’t need to re-serve hospital waiting periods
– when you switch to a new policy – so long as it has equivalent or a lower level of hospital cover. Get a health cover check-up today.