- Best health insurance
- Cheap health insurance
- Rate Rise Calculator
- Health Cover Check-Up
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Ambulance Cover
- What kind of dental insurance is right for you?
- Pregnancy insurance
- Health Insurance Waiting Periods
- Health Insurance Tax
- Medical Gap Scheme
- Lifetime Health Cover (LHC) Loading
- Australian Government Rebate
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Why should I get Health insurance?
- Joining a Health Fund
- Review your health cover
- Switching Health Funds
- Finding the Right Health Insurance
- Tips On Selecting Health Insurance
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Participating Health funds
- myOwn Health Insurance
- Frank Health Insurance
- La Trobe Health Services
- Health Partners
- Health Insurance Reforms
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Health Insurance Glossary
- How We Make Money
Reasons You’ll do better with iSelect:
More Aussies are on the hunt for a better deal these days. Here’s a look at how you can compare Health Insurance policies with iSelect.
We’ll help you get ahead of the premium increase from April 1st
Premiums for health insurance have increased from April 1st. As usual, the prices of some policies rose significantly. Call iSelect to help you find out where your fund stands and compare the policies from our range of participating insurers.
We’re not a health fund
The benefit of dealing with iSelect is that we don’t just sell one fund – we offer advice on a range of policies from our participating funds.
We’re experts in our industry
Our team will provide you with a comparison at no cost to you and advice to help you make the right decision from policies from our participating funds – whether you’re after a basic policy or top of the range hospital and extras cover.
We don’t charge for the service
We don’t mark up any of the health fund policies along the way. So the price we give you will be the same price that you’d get directly from the health fund2.
We’ll get you a great deal
We’ll do our best to find a policy that’s suited to your needs so you’re less likely to pay for benefits you don’t need or want. You’d be surprised how much you could save in the long run.
Plus, if you’re already covered with another insurer you won’t need to re-serve hospital waiting periods
– when you switch to a new policy – so long as it has equivalent or a lower level of hospital cover. Get a health cover check-up today.