- Lifetime Health Cover Loading (LHC)
- Best Health Insurance
- Cheap Health Insurance
- What Is The Medicare Safety Net?
- Health Insurance Claim Process
- Health Insurance Tax
- The Medicare Levy
- Penalties & Benefits
- How To Save On Health Insurance
- The Medicare Levy Surcharge (MLS)
- Australian Government Health Rebate
- Health Insurance Rate Rise
- Health Insurance & COVID-19 FAQ
- Coronavirus, Elective Surgery & Your Private Health Insurance
- Coronavirus & Health Insurance in Australia
- CRO Demo Module Page
- Rate Rise Knowledge Hub
- AIA Australia
- AHM Health Insurance
- NCA – Medicare Levy Surcharge – 2021
- Rate Rise Calculator
- Health Cover Check-Up
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Ambulance Cover
- Dental Cover
- Pregnancy Insurance
- Health Insurance Waiting Periods
- Medical Gap Scheme
- Australian Government Rebate
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Why Should I Get Health Insurance?
- Joining a Health Fund
- Review your health cover
- Switching Health Funds
- Finding Suitable Health Insurance
- Tips On Selecting Health Insurance
- A Better Way To Buy Health Insurance
- Participating Health Funds
- Medibank Private Health Insurance
- Frank Health Insurance
- Australian Unity
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Latrobe Health Services
- Health Partners
- Health Insurance For IVF
- What Is Crohn’s Disease?
- Private Health Insurance Tiers
- What Is Shingles?
- What Is Eczema?
- How To Discover If You Need Health Insurance
- Health Insurance & Pre-Existing Conditions
- Health Insurance Reforms
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Health Insurance Glossary
- How We Make Money
- Cancer Health Insurance
- How To Cancel Your Health Insurance
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator
- Health Insurance For Cosmetic Surgery
- Health Care Insurance
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- What Is HICAPS?
- Health Insurance For Single Parents
- Allied Health
iSelect brings Healthy Harold back to life!
Many of you will no doubt remember Healthy Harold and the Life Education van visiting your school when you were kids. And you may have also heard that is been a rough few weeks for Harold, with the Federal Government’s funding for the Life Education program in doubt.
Well, we’ve got some great news for Harold and future generations of Aussie kids! iSelect is very proud to announce that we have entered into a partnership with Life Education to be its Major Sponsor. We’ll be helping Healthy Harold and the team at Life Education to continue their enormously valuable work empowering children and young people to make safer and healthier choices through education.
This partnership commitment represents a significant expression of support for Life Education and the relevance and impact of its work in school communities across Australia, providing children the opportunity to develop the critical life skills needed to make safer and healthier choices.
David Ballhausen, Life Education Australia CEO, said that iSelect’s support was an invaluable contribution from a company with an outstanding track record of innovation and responsiveness.
“We are delighted that iSelect has stepped in to become our major sponsor with a very generous and ongoing package,” Mr Ballhausen said.
“iSelect clearly recognises the compelling need that exists across our community for strong, sustained and effective preventive health education. In 2017/18 we expect more than 750,000 young Australians will participate in our program. This ongoing growth in program participation is clear evidence of our relevance and usefulness to schools and their students, their teachers and their parents. School demand for our program consistently outstrips our capacity to supply it. This partnership with iSelect will ensure that we can continue to develop and grow our program.”
Scott Wilson, iSelect CEO & Managing Director, said iSelect was proud to assist such a respected organisation doing such valuable work in the community.
“At iSelect, we’re all about empowering Australians to make the right choices when it comes to some of life’s most important financial decisions,” Mr Wilson explained. “We’re excited to be supporting Life Education in their important work empowering Australian children and teenagers to make safer and healthier life choices.”
iSelect does not compare all products in the market. Not all products are available at all times.