- Switching Electricity Providers
- Electricity and Gas Providers
- Electricity Only Providers
- Energy Saving Tips
- Find The Best Energy Plan
- Find A Cheaper Energy Plan
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Comparison NSW
- Energy Comparison VIC
- Energy Comparison QLD
- Energy Comparison SA
- Energy Comparison ACT
- Family Energy Rebate NSW
- 10 Tips To Save On Your Gas Bill
- Top 10 Tips To Save On Your Electricity Bill
- Energy Plan Comparison
- Compare Electricity Melbourne
- Electricity Plan Comparison
- Gas Plan Comparison
- Gas Connection Sydney
- How To Save On Winter Bills
- How To Connect Your Electricity
- Energy Quotes
- Energy Smart Meters
- The Victorian Default Offer (VDO)
- The Default Market Offer
- How To Track Your Energy Usage
- Small Business Energy Use
Who are Power Direct?
Powerdirect is backed by AGL – one of Australia’s largest integrated energy companies. Providing competitive rates for residential customers seeking value for money and innovative solutions.
Paying your bill made easy. Powerdirect offer several quick and easy ways to make paying your bills seamless.
Direct Debit, BPay, By Phone, Mail, Post BillPay.
Where is PowerDirect available?
Powerdirect is available through iSelect in the following states: South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and South-East Queensland.
*We don’t compare all energy providers or plans in the market. The availability of plans will change from time to time. Not all plans available from our providers are compared by iSelect and due to commercial arrangements or availability, not all products compared by iSelect will be available to all customers. Some plans are available only from our call centre and others are available only from our website. Energy plans are available only for properties located in eligible areas of Victoria, New South Wales, South East Queensland, South Australia and ACT. Click here to view our range of providers.