- Energy And Coronavirus FAQ
- Switching Electricity Providers
- Electricity and Gas Providers
- Electricity Only Providers
- Energy Saving Tips
- Find The Best Energy Plan
- Find A Cheaper Energy Plan
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Comparison NSW
- Energy Comparison VIC
- Energy Comparison QLD
- Energy Comparison SA
- Energy Comparison ACT
- Family Energy Rebate NSW
- 10 Tips To Save On Your Gas Bill
- Top 10 Tips To Save On Your Electricity Bill
- Energy Plan Comparison
- Compare Electricity Melbourne
- Electricity Plan Comparison
- Gas Plan Comparison
- Gas Connection Sydney
- How To Save On Winter Bills
- How To Connect Your Electricity
- Energy Quotes
- Energy Smart Meters
- The Victorian Default Offer (VDO)
- The Default Market Offer
- How To Track Your Energy Usage
- Small Business Energy Use
Click Energy: Learn more about who Click Energy are, and how they could benefit you
iSelect does not compare or sell Click Energy products. Click Energy is not an iSelect partner, nor is iSelect commercially affiliated with Click Energy in any way. For a full list of the providers iSelect does compare, please visit our partners page.
Operating primarily online, Click Energy offers affordably priced electricity to households and businesses across Australia1. They’ve also won the Canstar Blue 5-star rating for value for money in Queensland two years running, so it’s worth looking at what this popular player in the energy market has to offer.
In this article we’ll look at some of the benefits and products that Click Energy offer their customers.
The benefits of Click Energy:
You can enjoy the following benefits with Click Energy1:
- They’re all about simplicity, clarity and great value
- There are no lock-in contracts
- They offer award-winning customer service, online and over the phone
What kinds of products does Click Energy offer?
Depending on where you live, Click Energy has a great range of products to meet your energy needs:
- Electricity for customers in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, and South Australia
- Natural gas for customers in Victoria and New South Wales, with more states likely to come
- GreenPower in some states2
If that’s not enough choice in your energy service, then think about signing up for Green Power under the Click Green plan in your state2. This product allows you to reduce your emissions by 25%3.
Paying your Click Energy bill
There are plenty of ways to pay your bill4. Choose the one that works best for you:
- Pay directly from your account (direct debit)
- Pay via Click’s easy online portal
- Call Click to pay over the phone
- Use BPAY to pay via your phone or internet banking
Compare with energy plans from iSelect’s range of providers* today
At iSelect, we make it easy for you to compare energy plans on offer from our range of providers and plans *, and select the one which suits you.
Although we don’t compare plans from Click Energy, we compare a range of plans from other well known Aussie energy companies including AGL, Origin, Red Energy, Simply Energy, and more. Start comparing online today, or call our friendly team on 13 19 20.
*iSelect does not compare all energy providers or plans in the market. The availability of plans will change from time to time. Not all plans made available from iSelect providers are compared by iSelect and due to commercial arrangements or availability, not all products compared by iSelect will be available to all customers. Some plans and special offers are available only from iSelect call centre. Other plans are available only from iSelect’s website. Energy plans are available only for properties located in eligible areas of Victoria, New South Wales, South East Queensland, South Australia and ACT. Click here to view iSelect’s range of providers.