- Switching Electricity Providers
- Electricity and Gas Providers
- Electricity Only Providers
- Energy Saving Tips
- Find The Best Energy Plan
- Find A Cheaper Energy Plan
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Comparison NSW
- Energy Comparison VIC
- Energy Comparison QLD
- Energy Comparison SA
- Energy Comparison ACT
- Family Energy Rebate NSW
- 10 Tips To Save On Your Gas Bill
- Top 10 Tips To Save On Your Electricity Bill
- Energy Plan Comparison
- Compare Electricity Melbourne
- Electricity Plan Comparison
- Gas Plan Comparison
- Gas Connection Sydney
- How To Save On Winter Bills
- How To Connect Your Electricity
- Energy Quotes
- Energy Smart Meters
- How To Track Your Energy Usage
- Small Business Energy Use
|iSelect does not compare or sell Alinta products. Alinta is not an iSelect partner, nor is iSelect commercially affiliated with Alinta in any way. For a full list of the providers iSelect does compare, please visit our partners page.|
If you’re looking for a new energy provider, Alinta Energy’s 20-year history1 makes them well worth considering. They aim to give you fair prices, fair plans, and fair communication. You really can’t go past Alinta’s great plans with no lock-in contracts or hidden charges. See more on what they have to offer in this article.
What does Alinta Energy offer?
Alinta not only sells energy, they also own power stations2 and natural gas pipelines and operate wind and solar farms3. This means they’re able to offer you plans with competitive rates for:
- Natural gas
Their energy plans are available to residents in:
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Queensland (Electricity only)
- Western Australia (Natural gas only)
Alinta’s energy plans
Alinta offers energy plans1 which give you flexibility and choice. Thanks to years of talking with and listening to their customers, Alinta has developed energy plans specially customised to where you live.
Benefits of Alinta Energy
When it comes to affordability, simplicity and flexibility, Alinta ranks highly. All of their energy plans offer5:
- A 2-year discount benefit period
- No lock-in contracts or exit fees
- A choice to receive your bill via email or post at no extra charge
- Multiple ways to pay1
- Online services to manage your account at any time or day7
- Access to Alinta Energy rewards
Alinta Energy Rewards (known as Customer Rewards in WA)
Alinta doesn’t just want to lower your energy bills, they also want to help you have fun for less. That’s why they offer all customers access to the Alinta Energy Rewards program1. The program gives you:
- Discounted movie tickets and gift cards
- Discounts to local theme parks, attractions and retail stores
- VIP experiences and competitions.
Alinta rewards lets you make the most out of your energy budget without charging you premium prices.
Billing with Alinta Energy
Alinta Energy is a fan of simple and readable bills that help you monitor your energy usage. Their interactive electricity bill guide1 and gas bill guide explain where to find the important stuff and how to read your bills.
If you still have questions about your bill, they make it easy to get in touch with them through:
- Their call centre
- Live webchat
Compare energy plans today with iSelect
We don’t compare all energy providers or plans in the market. The availability of plans will change from time to time. Not all plans available from our partners are compared by iSelect and due to commercial arrangements or service availability, not all products compared by iSelect will be available to all customers. Some plans are available only from our call centre and others are available only from our website. Energy plans are available only for properties located in eligible areas of Victoria, New South Wales, South East Queensland, South Australia and ACT. Click here to our range of providers.
iSelect does not compare or sell Alinta products. Alinta is not an iSelect partner, nor is iSelect commercially affiliated with Alinta in any way. For a full list of the providers iSelect does compare, please visit our partners page.