- Energy And Coronavirus FAQ
- Corrective Notice Ordered By Federal Court of Australia
- Switching Electricity Providers
- Electricity and Gas Providers
- Electricity Only Providers
- Energy Saving Tips
- Find The Best Energy Plan
- Find A Cheaper Energy Plan
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Comparison NSW
- Energy Comparison VIC
- Energy Comparison QLD
- Energy Comparison SA
- Energy Comparison ACT
- Family Energy Rebate NSW
- 10 Tips To Save On Your Gas Bill
- Top 10 Tips To Save On Your Electricity Bill
- Energy Plan Comparison
- Compare Electricity Melbourne
- Electricity Plan Comparison
- Gas Plan Comparison
- Gas Connection Sydney
- How To Save On Winter Bills
- How To Connect Your Electricity
- Energy Quotes
- Energy Smart Meters
- The Victorian Default Offer (VDO)
- The Default Market Offer
- How To Track Your Energy Usage
- Small Business Energy Use
Dodo Power and Gas
Who are Dodo Power and Gas?
Dodo Power & Gas is an Australian-owned energy provider, powering up households Australia wide since 2010. At Dodo Power & Gas, they aim to offer customers the best solutions at competitive prices but still offering Australians freedom of choice.
Great plans…even option with free electricity
Dodo Power & Gas electricity plans offer competitive rates, including a Pay On Time Discount. For Residential customers in Victoria, there is also the Residential Hour of Power Flexible Pricing Tariff plan that includes free electricity usage daily between 6am and 7am. Ask us how to maximise your savings with the most suitable plan.
Flexible installment options
No lock-in contracts
Dodo Power & Gas have options available on a no lock-in basis giving you even more freedom and flexibility.
No disruption to your service
Switching is seamless, there are no disruptions when you transfer.
Where is Dodo Power & Gas available?
Dodo Power & Gas is available through iSelect in the following states: Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and South-East Queensland
*We don’t compare all energy providers or plans in the market. The availability of plans will change from time to time. Not all plans available from our partners are compared by iSelect and due to commercial arrangements or service availability, not all products compared by iSelect will be available to all customers. Some plans are available only from our call centre and others are available only from our website. Energy plans are available only for properties located in eligible areas of Victoria, New South Wales, South East Queensland, South Australia and ACT. Click here to our range of providers.