In parallel with achieving its aims of maximising performance, generating appropriate levels of shareholder value and financial return, and sustaining the growth and success of iSelect, the iSelect Board is committed to achieving and demonstrating high standards of corporate governance.
The iSelect Board has created a framework for managing iSelect, including adopting relevant internal controls, risk management processes, and corporate governance policies and practices which it believes are appropriate for iSelect’s business and which are designed to promote the responsible management and conduct of iSelect.
iSelect’s key corporate governance documents can be viewed by clicking the links below:
- Modern Slavery Statement FY22
- iSelect Constitution
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Audit Risk Management Committee Charter
- Nominations Committee Charter
- Remuneration Committee Charter
- iSelect Board Charter
- Code of Conduct
- Diversity Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Risk Management Framework
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy