Compare Car Insurance South Australia


I don't know my registration number
? Did you know that entering your car registration will save you time and help us make sure your quote is for the right vehicle

Comparing Car Insurance Quotes in SA

The right car insurance is a bit like your best friend – there when you need it.

To help make sure you have the coverage you need, here’s the lowdown on Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance in South Australia, as well as a few tips for getting the most out of your additional policy.

Comprehensive Car Insurance Quotes South Australia

There are no ifs or buts when it comes to Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance. You must have it as part of your car’s registration.

CTP insurance protects you from personal liability should you injure yourself, your passengers, other drivers or pedestrians while driving. Unlike NSW, Queensland and the ACT, where you can shop around and compare prices for your CTP cover, the price of CTP insurance in SA is dictated by the CTP Insurance Regulator and included as part of your registration fee.*

Tips for choosing the right car insurance

While CTP is designed to provide financial protection from injury liability, it won’t cover you for damage to your car or to another person’s vehicle or property if you cause an accident. That’s where Comprehensive insurance and Third Party** insurance come in.

Here are some tips for getting a good deal on your policy:

Save time with iSelect

Would you like to save time when reviewing policies? Instead of trawling through car insurance websites comparing quotes, let iSelect help you get the right policy.

We make it easy to find cover with the inclusions you need at a price that fits your budget, and save you a ton of time in the process. Even better, you won’t pay a cent for our service.

Get great value for money with iSelect’s car insurance comparison tool, or call iSelect HQ on 13 19 20 and let one of our consultants help you find the right policy.


** Third party fire and theft insurance provides cover for your car if it is stolen or damaged by fire. Third party property insurance provides cover for damage to other cars and property, and some policies may cover damage to your car caused by uninsured drivers.