About Health Insurance
- Why get Health Insurance?
- Top 6 Reasons You'll do better with iSelect
- Are you paying too much on Health Insurance?
- 5 Health Insurance hot tips
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Lifetime Health Cover Explained
- Compare your Health Insurance options with iSelect
- Health Insurance Information
- Life Stages
- Participating Health funds
- Joining a health Fund
- Means Testing
- Health Insurance & Tax
- Hospital & Extras cover
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Offer
Save on health insurance
Petrol price rises…
Interest rate rises…
Cost of living rises…
In today's climate you may be thinking about how to save on a variety of day-to-day essentials.
The annual private health insurance rate rise which normally occurs in April is a great time to review your health insurance. Not only should you review your annual premium but also the services you may or may not want. If you find that there are services that you do not want, you may be able to purchase a policy that is more aligned to your current health requirements, and potentially save money.
Alternatively, you might find a product that gives you better value for the services that you do use – e.g. a product that offers higher rebates on the general treatment (extras) you use.
iSelect - a better way to buy private health insurance
Compare, select and save from a great range of competitive options matched to your needs and budget.