About Health Insurance
- Why get Health Insurance?
- Top 6 Reasons You'll do better with iSelect
- Are you paying too much on Health Insurance?
- 5 Health Insurance hot tips
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Lifetime Health Cover Explained
- Compare your Health Insurance options with iSelect
- Health Insurance Information
- Life Stages
- Participating Health funds
- Joining a health Fund
- Means Testing
Health Insurance & Tax
- Saving tax on health insurance
- Save up to 30%
- About Medicare Levy Surcharge (MLS)
- Australian Government Rebate
- Health Insurance Premium Rate Rise
- Hospital & Extras cover
Pregnancy Cover & Private Medical Insurance
Start your search for Health Insurance with 100% obstetrics cover right here.
Don't get caught out
A lot of people get caught as they do not look for health cover until they actually fall pregnant! Get cover early - this will mean you can serve your 12 months waiting period before you decide to start a family!
Cover for your new baby
Make sure you take out family cover so that your new baby is covered on your health insurance. Singles/couples policies with pregnancy/obstetrics cover mean that you're covered for the pregnancy but not for your baby.
Let iSelect help you find great obstetrics/pregnancy cover offered by our participating health funds.
iSelect - a better way to buy private health insurance
Compare, select and save from a great range of competitive options matched to your needs and budget.