About Health Insurance
- Why get Health Insurance?
- Top 6 Reasons You'll do better with iSelect
- Are you paying too much on Health Insurance?
- 5 Health Insurance hot tips
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Lifetime Health Cover Explained
- Compare your Health Insurance options with iSelect
- Life Stages
- Participating Health funds
- Joining a health Fund
- Means Testing
- Health Insurance & Tax
- Hospital & Extras cover
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Offer
Confused by the word Ambulance cover?
Who can blame you! Across the 7 states of Australia there are FOUR different rules.
Depending on which state you live in, you may not have 100% Australia wide ambulance cover or you may not have ambulance cover at all!
iSelect deals with some funds that are able to offer comprehensive ambulance cover Australia wide*. Separate ambulance cover could cost up to $40 for a single and $80 for a family. You could save money by including ambulance cover within your health insurance cover.
Need Help? Call us on 1300 905 472 for expert advice.
*The provision of ambulance cover when using ambulance services will be subject to the terms and conditions of your policy.
iSelect - a better way to buy private health insurance
Compare, select and save from a great range of competitive options matched to your needs and budget.