About Health Insurance
- Why get Health Insurance?
- Top 6 Reasons You'll do better with iSelect
- Are you paying too much on Health Insurance?
- 5 Health Insurance hot tips
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Lifetime Health Cover Explained
- Compare your Health Insurance options with iSelect
- Health Insurance Information
- Life Stages
- Participating Health funds
- Joining a health Fund
- Means Testing
Health Insurance & Tax
- Saving tax on health insurance
- Save up to 30%
- About Medicare Levy Surcharge (MLS)
- Australian Government Rebate
- Health Insurance Premium Rate Rise
- Hospital & Extras cover
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Offer
Confused by the word Ambulance cover?
Who can blame you! Across the 7 states of Australia there are FOUR different rules.
Residents in states such as NSW, TAS, QLD may have ambulance cover provided through their local council or through their electricity bills however they do not have 100% ambulance cover!
'What???', I hear you ask.
Yes, it’s true.
These residents are only covered in their home states.
Not Australia wide!
iSelect deals with some funds that are able to offer 100% ambulance cover Australia wide. There is no need to have your health insurance and to have separate ambulance cover, which can cost up to $70 for a single and around $130 per family.
iSelect - a better way to buy private health insurance
Compare, select and save from a great range of competitive options matched to your needs and budget.