About Health Insurance
- Why get Health Insurance?
- Top 6 Reasons You'll do better with iSelect
- Are you paying too much on Health Insurance?
- 5 Health Insurance hot tips
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Lifetime Health Cover Explained
- Compare your Health Insurance options with iSelect
- Health Insurance Information
- Life Stages
- Participating Health funds
- Joining a health Fund
- Means Testing
- Health Insurance & Tax
- Hospital & Extras cover
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Offer
- In this Section
- 5 Private Health Insurance Hot Tips
- How to Save on Health Insurance
- Why get Private Health Insurance?
- Seven Top Tips On Health Insurance
- How do I Select Private Health Insurance?
- What is Loading?
- A Better Way to Buy Health Insurance
- Lifetime Health Cover - Please Explain?!
- Can I Switch Funds?
- Compare Participating Health Funds
- What is the difference between Hospital & Extras Cover?
- Private Health Insurance & Tax
- Save Tax on Health Insurance
- About the Medicare Levy Surcharge
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- What is Hospital Cover?
- What is Extras Cover?
Compare Your Health Insurance Options with iSelect
iSelect will compare your health insurance options based on statistical risks associated with your stated profile and your specific needs.
iSelect provide a free service. We don't charge the consumer. We charge our participating health funds when you purchase a policy.
That way you can be confident that all the policies offered by iSelect are the same prices as those the funds are offering directly, (excluding some special offers that selected funds may provide).
With iSelect you get the benefit of a free needs analysis and a recommendation on a policy that suits your needs. We may also provide some great additional offers (i.e. gift vouchers) from time to time, subject to availability and conditions. Please check with your iSelect consultant on 13 19 20 for further information.
iSelect - a better way to buy private health insurance
Compare, select and save from a great range of competitive options matched to your needs and budget.