- Overseas Visitors Cover
- Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
- Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
- Choosing the right Cover
- Australian Health System
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA)
- Visa Requirements
- 457 Work Visa
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
- 411 Exchange Visa
- 416 Special Program Visa
- 419 Visiting Academic Visa
- 420 Entertainment Visa
- 442 Occupational Trainee Visa
- Bridging Visa
- Permanent Residency
- Policy Details
FINER POINTS OF OVERSEAS VISITORS COVER
To help you understand Australia’s private health insurance system, we have put together some information on the finer points of Overseas Visitors Cover.
When purchasing Overseas Visitors Cover it is important to know all the policy details including benefits offered and waiting periods as it can make the difference between having great cover or just good cover.
This information can be accessed from the policy brochures provided on ‘Your Results’ page when you initiate a policy purchase. When you have purchased your cover, we will also send you an email confirmation with the policy brochure attached for reference.