- Overseas Visitors Cover
- Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
- Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
- Choosing the right Cover
- Australian Health System
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA)
- Visa Requirements
- 457 Work Visa
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
- 411 Exchange Visa
- 416 Special Program Visa
- 419 Visiting Academic Visa
- 420 Entertainment Visa
- 442 Occupational Trainee Visa
- Bridging Visa
- Permanent Residency
- Policy Details
How do I purchase Overseas Visitors Cover with iSelect?
Buying Overseas Visitor Cover with iSelect is easy. You can buy your preferred policy in 4 easy steps.
All we need is some basic personal information and an email address.
Online payments are accepted via credit card. As soon as your purchase is complete, we will email you a visa letter confirming your health insurance details.
It is best when buying your Overseas Visitors Cover to nominate the day you expect to arrive in Australia. If this date changes due to delays you can amend the start date once you have arrived by contacting the health fund.
The fund will require proof of your arrival date/ use of your aircraft boarding pass.