- Overseas Visitors Cover
- Overseas Visitors Cover, is it for me?
- Benefits of having Overseas Visitors Cover
- Choosing the right Cover
- Australian Health System
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements (RHCA)
- Visa Requirements
- 457 Work Visa
- 417 Working Holiday Visa
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Retirement/Investor Retirement Visa
- 411 Exchange Visa
- 416 Special Program Visa
- 419 Visiting Academic Visa
- 420 Entertainment Visa
- 442 Occupational Trainee Visa
- Bridging Visa
- Permanent Residency
- Policy Details
About Overseas Visitors Cover
Whatever your reason for visiting Australia, you should consider taking out Overseas Visitors Cover. Although Australia has world class health services, they can be expensive. A medical emergency can cost thousands of dollars and a visit to the dentist hundreds of dollars. iSelect provides Overseas Visitors Cover options to help cover medical costs during your stay.
If you intend to work in Australia under a subclass 457 visa, we’ll help you meet the conditions of your visa with great cover that also meets your needs.